- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Thursday, April 20, 2006
None of the supermarkets are selling discounted Easter candy! What kind of stupid country is this?
It's a monarchy, an aristocracy, a place where a bunch of stupid kings and sirs and dons sitting around hoarding all the Cadbury eggs under their wigs and riding outfits.