- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Bingo has won the underrated candy contest with his nomination of Andes Mints. He had a total of two votes (both of which were his own), but his identity is easier for me to figure out that that of Anonymous, who won three votes (two here, one via an email) for Nerds.
Of course, if Anonymous revealed him/herself, as well as provided a box of rainbow-colored nerds, I would be happy to change my decision.
Otherwise, Bingo will soon be the recipient of a new box of Kinder Hippos!
Categories: Andes-Mints, Nerds, quiz, Kinder, Kin’pos