- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
BREAKING KIN'POS NEWS!!!
I’ve just returned from my local TESCO supermarket, where I discovered that our beloved Kin’pos have shot to stardom! Kinder’s Happy Hippos, which used to claim only one column in the candy aisle, and sold for £1.50, have now been expanded to two columns and have dropped to 92p!!!
I am a market force. If only the candy companies knew.
Categories: kin'po, Kinder