- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- The long walk home
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
From the Guardian:
More than a million Cadbury chocolate bars are to be removed from shelves amid fears that they may be contaminated with salmonella.
The 250g Dairy Milk Turkish, Dairy Milk Caramel and Dairy Milk Mint bars, the Dairy Milk 8 chunk and the 1kg Dairy Milk bar are among products affected.
The 105g Dairy Milk Buttons Easter Egg and the Freddo bar were also affected.
Q: What do all of these bars have in common?
A: They’re all bad chocolate bars to begin with.
…which is why I don’t have salmonella. If I have to eat mediocre chocolate I stick to sugar-filled Hershey's.
And you? Did you eat any Cadbury lately? If so, Cadbury is offering a special, limited-time-only salmonella refund.
Categories: chocolate, Cadbury, Hershey, health