- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Kin’po Ambassador Program
Now that The Moko has become the largest blog in the world, and Moko herself is bedecked in candy necklaces from adoring candy companies, Moko has decided to give back to the candy community.
The Kin’po Ambassador Program identifies young leaders around the world who are making a difference in their communities. In honor of their efforts, these men and women will receive their own personal Kin’po, which will guide them in their efforts to build a better tomorrow.
This picture is of young William, who will revolutionize the way you think about dental hygiene.
The Moko. Because It’s About So Much More Than Candy.
Categories: kin'po, Kinder