- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Saturday, June 17, 2006
REVELS are R-A-D-I-C-A-L
R is for radical!
E is for excellent!
V is for vavavoom!
E is for another excellent!
L is for loooooove!
S is for Super Duper!
I may not have gotten sufficient cheerleading training in high school to write an appropriate cheer for Revels, but this new chocolate candy pack deserves a cheer:
There are six little letters in your name,
And six little candies in your game,
Chocolate-coffee, chocolate-raisin, chocolate-orange and then,
Chocolate-caramel, chocolate-chocolate, chocolate malt—Zen!
I’ll spare you any more, but I just can't contain my enthusiasm for Revels. They are my new favorite thing. Yes, I know I said Fruit-tella was my new favorite thing, and then Coke Zero, but this one’s the real thing. Promise.
Six different taste explosions!
If only there was more time in the day.
Categories: chocolate, Revels,