Saturday, June 17, 2006

REVELS are R-A-D-I-C-A-L



R is for radical!
E is for excellent!
V is for vavavoom!
E is for another excellent!
L is for loooooove!
S is for Super Duper!

Gooooo Revels!

I may not have gotten sufficient cheerleading training in high school to write an appropriate cheer for Revels, but this new chocolate candy pack deserves a cheer:

There are six little letters in your name,
And six little candies in your game,
Chocolate-coffee, chocolate-raisin, chocolate-orange and then,
Chocolate-caramel, chocolate-chocolate, chocolate malt—Zen!

I’ll spare you any more, but I just can't contain my enthusiasm for Revels. They are my new favorite thing. Yes, I know I said Fruit-tella was my new favorite thing, and then Coke Zero, but this one’s the real thing. Promise.

Six different taste explosions!

If only there was more time in the day.

Categories: , ,

2 comments:

Conrad_Poohs_and_his_Dancing_Teeth said...

They changed the old peanut revel into a raisin one. A shame, because there was a good Russian roulette style game you could force people with nut allergies to play.

Moko said...

well, i have to admit that if there had been a peanut REVEL i never would have given it such a good review...but i'm also willing to admit that that's just a taste preference thing (vs. my anti-Cadbury's stance, which is just plainly correct)