- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Friday, June 23, 2006
Rhubarb is proof that anything can be made good by adding sugar to it.
It also proves that whining about your job can get an Oblivion addict into the kitchen to bake. This makes two baked treats I've received since starting work last week!
Categories: rhubarb, sugar