- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Should Companies Give Their Employees Free Food?
Yes, it means they work longer hours, and spend more time in their chairs and under the company’s other mind-control devices, but is it possible that employees could actually eat their way past these benefits?
Take a look at my lunch today:
Ratatouille – ok
Fruit salad – ok
Artichokes – ok though rather pointless (what's the deal with artichokes, anyway?)
3 pieces of chocolate cake – hmmm
So, if you added my future hospital bills to the chocolate cake bill, is it possible that my employer actually loses in this deal?
Categories: work, chocolate, health