- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- The long walk home
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Health/energy bars are so gross. Why do people eat them?
It's not like you really need that extra sugar/carb energy to make it through one more Power Point while you and your fatness sit on your office chair. Our hunter gatherer ancestors didn't need energy bars--hell, they went for days eating bark!
Even on a taste level these things are pointless. I’d much rather have some bread, then eat some sugar or fruit separately. Why do people combine all three to make these pseudo health bars?
Why do people other than me get to make decisions?
Categories: health, sugar, pairing