Saturday, September 16, 2006

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH


This is what I received in my e-mail the other day. At first I was really excited. My age in chocolate? How old am I in chocolate? Will I get free chocolate from this? But play along and relive my disappointment with me:

1. Pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 . If you haven't, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)



So basically, this could’ve just read “Pick the number of times you wanted to eat your own feces”. It had nothing to do with chocolate. Nothing. I should’ve known this was going nowhere when they asked me to limit the number of times I wanted to eat chocolate to under 10.

Categories: ,

No comments: