- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
A Basket Full o' Cherries
The local supermarket may be overlooking Halloween candy, but that’s not going to keep the Moko down! Instead, on the 8th day of Halloween, the Moko purchased this Haribo Tangtastic stocking stuffer from the supermarket’s Christmas collection—purely in the name of promoting the Halloween spirit, of course.
The Tangtastic collection really is quite –tastic. Eating the little key, cherry, and bottle-shaped tangy bits transported Moko back to her childhood, which she decided to depict for you on paper.
As you can see, this is a picture of the Moko in happier days—days back when she was allowed to go trick-or-treating with the other children, a happy little bow in her hair bobbing about as she skipped down the street, a basket full of Haribo cherries by her side.
Doesn’t seeing this make you wish you could see the Moko so happy once again? Doesn’t it make you want to send her candy?
Categories: haribo, halloween, candy