- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Chocolate vs. Modern Dance
On the 16th day of Halloween my true love gave to me:
NOTHING! He gave me NOTHING!
And even worse, he’s refusing to accompany me to the Soiree du Chocolat—an event which mixes cabaret, chocolate cocktails, and women with sequins on their nipples! Who wouldn’t want to go to that?!?
Instead the chocolate hater is proposing modern dance.
Yeah, like I really want to go see people curled up in the fetal position, writhing about the floor while exploring mankind’s estrangement from nature.
Categories: chocolate, halloween