- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Monday, October 30, 2006
Moko Celebrates Halloween Early with the Irish
I’ve spent the past five days in Ireland and this is what I can tell you:
1. The Irish like their beer.
2. The Irish like people—they are very friendly.
3. The Irish like beer better than candy. And so they hold on to their beer but—because they like people so much—they give all of their candy to other people…like the Moko, who netted all of the candy you see above simply by smiling and making a few complementary remarks about rolling, verdant hills and the beauty of Riverdance.
Categories: Ireland, candy,