- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
The Night Before Halloween
‘Twas the night ‘fore Halloween and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The pumpkin was hung by the sweetsie drawer with care,
In hopes that Mr BadEvilSweetsieDenier would not dare
...touch my candy because it is very important to me and I would be very very very mad if someone hid my candy stash just because he thinks that I’ve been consuming a little too much lately!
And that also goes for the guy at work who tried to beat me to the truffle tray today—don’t touch my candy!!!
Categories: Halloween, evil