- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Friday, December 01, 2006
Gingerbread mix isn’t commonly sold in Humbug U.K., so I decided to do like my ancestors and make my own gingerbread house from scratch. Well, minus the cow and butter churning and stuff.
Who knew that the English don’t use vegetable shortening?
That they aren’t fans of molasses?
THat white icing would be replaced with yellow-y vanilla?
No candy canes! No gumdrops!
I think I'm going to end up building a Cadbury Flake log cabin instead...
Categories: Christmas, England