- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
The Real Gingerbread House
A few of you individually emailed me to congratulate me on my pretty gingerbread house, below. Hmmm...do you really think the Moko's feminine arms look like that? That wasn't my gingerbread house at all, folks.
This (above) is my um, gingerbread house.
But it's not gingerbread. I had no ginger, no cinnamon, no rolling pin, and no ruler, so I couldn't make a proper house. So instead I made nutmeg-masala bread and created what one of you generously called a "sweat lodge."
I had a really great idea for a road leading up to my lodge--strips of fruits stripes with sesame seeds for cobblestones--but, um, that bag somehow disappeared before the house finished baking.
Categories: gingerbread, Christmas