Thursday, March 08, 2007

Normal Hair Cut Hell Elevated to Purgatory Thanks to Chocolate

I hate going to get my hair cut. I hate everything about it: the interminable time in the chair reading women's magazines about weight loss and sex tricks; those horrible 5 minutes with your head in the sink as they wash your hair and you think your neck's going to fall off; those uncomfortable few minutes in the end when your hair is being blow dried and brought back to life and you suddenly realize you hate the cut and will have to fake contentment so as to keep the sensitive hairdresser from killing himself…

…Unless you're Cuts Too on Upper Street and you give me THREE, count 'em THREE hot chocolates and ginger snaps to munch on while I undergo hair transformation hell

And the haircut wasn't even that bad, either.

No comments: