- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Every time I see offers for free candy samples they seem to only be available to U.S. residents--as if Americans need to be eating more candy! It's like sending credit cards to people who are in debt--who would do such a crazy thing?
Not to mention that Americans already have access to some of the best sugar products in the world. It really isn't fair.
But this time it's my turn to laugh in the face of my compatriots and offer my Mokoites this freebie, from Cadbury's new dark chocolate range. And guess what? IT'S ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK RESIDENTS.
(Don't fret, my American friends, you're probably not missing out on much. After all, this is Cadbury, which uses the same chocolate for all of its bars and simply twists them into different shapes to create a new bar. They also tried to poison a bunch of us UK-ers a few months back so maybe this free trial is just another guinea pig test run.)