- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Sunday, August 05, 2007
If Only the Future Really Looked Like This...
The Informed Reader pointed me to this: a machine that makes objects out of sugar.
The article was too long and used far too many big words to keep me reading, but the point as far as I'm concerned is that 1) I could make my own candy with this, and 2) our future could be made of sugar. My newspaper could be sugar, the big screw that I want to put into a really big door could be sugar.