- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Thursday, October 11, 2007
First Perpetual Fall, then Fabric Cakes
Today has been one of the most depressing days of the fall--which, for the record, descended upon us in London in June.
First, I spent the day in Frankfurt, which is one of the bleakest places in Europe.
Then, when I returned home, I discovered these cakes, which pretty much capture to a T my idea of the perfect cake: tons and tons of sugar decorations(with sugary, Haribo-esque crystals!). But it turns out these cakes are only fabric, which made me so sad.