Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The French are so sophisticated!

Oh la la! Oh la la!

Qu’est-ce que c’est? What is it?


C’est un cadeau ! C'est une surprise! Quelle surprise! Quel cadeau! Oh la la! Oh my , oh my!

Ouvre-le ! Open it!

C’est un chocolat ! Qu’est-ce qu’il est beau ! It's a chocolate! Oh how beautiful he is!

Quelle surprise! Il y a du Massepain la dedans! What a surprise! There is marizpan there inside!

Regarde! Il y a un message ! Look! There is a message! Surely since it is in French it must be about philosophy or love!

Oh. Oh, this is nothing more than a bunch of really bad jokes and I paid 4 bucks for this and I feel like a sucker.

4 comments:

Cybele said...

I just got a bag of Voisin goodies. I thought there were nougats in there ... imagine my disappointment at pistachio marzipan or whatever that was.

Anonymous said...

No kidding, that joke-filled wrapper is no better than what you get in a 25-cent Carambar!

MacLamity said...

Could you provide a list of philosophical statements in French that would merit the price tag? I'm thinking Camus-Caramel, de Montaigne-de Marzipan, Chocolat-Chamfort.

Anonymous said...

Bon Bon Baudrillard?