Monday, January 28, 2008

The Guessing Game


Can anyone guess where I am from the above picture?

Some non-candy hints:

The Informed Reader may have written about it.

The Blood Arm would like the free booze.

Were Ritik to participate he would likely throw his badge out halfway through and join the protestors.

Bikoko probably thinks the inhabitants of this country don’t speak his language correctly.

And Seb (no blog) claims that one of this country’s finest exports, Sugus, is banned in France given its high sugar content.

Any guesses?

8 comments:

In Freida said...

I know Sugus from Switzerland... but the language is Spanish... or is it Portuguese? Who knows! It's like an episode from Lost! Probably the Dharma Initiative makes Sugus.

Jon said...

I know the answer, but I don't want to spoil it for the moko-ites who don't know where all the most influential chocolatiers and confectioners gather each year.

Moko said...

Ah, it looks like I wasn't fair. I grabbed that image from Google--not my own camera--and without really looking I took the Spanish version of the candy.

So how about I give this clue: the country starts with the same letter as does Spain. But the city starts with the same letter as Germany (when written in German).

Anonymous said...

So Switzerland, but I still don't get the city?

Anonymous said...

I don't know about others, but I'm growing weary of seeing sugus...the moko needs to give us a new guessing game.

Moko said...

fine fine here it comes...

Anonymous said...

davos?

Anonymous said...

Argentina that's were you are