- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Beans on your birthday
L's birthday was a few weeks ago and we took him to Akari, which is the best Japanese pub/izakaya I know within 200m of our house.
The nice folks at Akari put together this dessert plate of tofu cheesecake and tofu chocolate mousse, which were way better than they sound. The jiggling mess in the middle was the only thing that didn't go down well with the crowd, failing on both texture (slimy) and taste (sesame bean-y).
But I wanted to share the photo on the off chance anyone knew how to make tofu chocolate mousse. I think I've got the cheesecake one, but I haven't found a good tofu chocolate mousse recipe. Anyone??