Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good news for chocolate?

My friend Jon, who I swear subscribes to every news feed on every topic in the world, pointed me to this article in The Economist.

Don't waste your time reading the article--Jon and I did it for you. Basically it says that there are some inventor computer-y types that may be creating a way to categorize chocolate the way they've done for wine.

Boring...except that this could mean I'd finally have the proof I need to convince you people that Cadbury's is the world's worst chocolate.


5 comments:

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon said...

All the feedreading is worth it for moments like this! Hello Moko-ites!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, but British Cadbury chocolate, which I'll agree is awful, or Australian Cadbury chocolate, which is markedly better?

bikoko said...

can we get a japanese version for the ramen? Same for the categorizing the french "saucisse purée" (sausage/mushed potatoe).

Yes I like good mushed potatoe.
Yes I know it's out of topic.
Yes I want to Moko to know that I still read a wonderfully written blog.

Julie said...

I know Cadbury in Canada isn't all that great either. Very waxy. Hersheys on the other hand is WONDERFUL.