Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sports Beans

I run 10-15 marathons a year, frequently placing in the top 50 (that'd be top 50 of the women and men).

In the competitive world of racing you've always got to keep your eye out for things that can give you an edge. I tried steroids, then Pilates, but nothing's worked as well as my latest find: Sports Beans.

Sports Beans are made by Jelly Bellies, the company also known for its high-performance line of vitamins and organic seed bread. I pop two or three of these things and I can run for miles. As far as I can tell, they're nothing but sugar, but hey, you don't hear me complaining!

P.S. For those of you who think this is can't possibly be true, check out this detailed package insert courtesy of Jelly Bellies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot to insert "I run 10 - 15 marathons...IN MY DREAMS"! Not that I've ever run any marathons, even in my dreams!

Moko said...

I certainly do not dream of running marathons.

I dream of flying.

管理人 said...

初体験なのに内容が濃すぎたーー!!
前立腺マッサージまでされると思わなかったよ・・・
もう頭真っ白で連続でイきまくりwwwwww
気持ちよかったけど、3日間ケツが痛かったよ(^^;
10マンの為なら仕方ないか・・ww

http://rexfoot.net/sedol/