- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Sunday, June 08, 2008
This might be the most depressing thing I've seen all week (minus the lovebird that landed on my windowsill and then, shedding a final tear over a cheating hummingbird, plummeted to his death on my pavement below).
Or maybe it's actually a really good idea.
Perhaps I should tell you what it is we're debating.
This is Italian chocolate called Rompibollo, which tells you how many calories you're consuming with each square. It's made by Adieffe, which I'll point out is not the Italian word for 'Hershey' but rather "turtleneck-wearing, cigarette-smoking design firm that makes overpriced things and refers to people like you as 'the masses.'"
What do you all think?
(P.S. thanks to CandyAddict for the tip off.)