- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Monday, January 05, 2009
Kudos to the man/woman who made Chiclets chocolate mint fusion gumtastic a reality. I bet they had to put their career on the line for this one--I mean, doesn't chocolate mint gum rank alongside vomit and Tara Redi's stomach as one of the most disgusting things you've ever heard of?
Well, it turns out the Andes Mint gum-like concoction is more like Harvey Keitel naked: it sounds really gross but in reality is not so bad.
I know you still don't believe me, but I swear the whole thing is pretty incredible. This gum and a sea snak were the most exotic parts of a recent trip to Costa Rica, which was otherwise filled with gringos and aggressive howler monkeys.
Has anyone seen this gum in the U.S.?