- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Monday, January 26, 2009
The Great Gizzada
I've been meaning to blog about this Jamaican razzmatazz --officially called a gizzada--for a year now and I don't know what's kept me from doing so. Pick at least two from the below excuses:
1. I've been trying to duplicate it in my kitchen and have yet to succeed.
2. I've been hoping my Jamaican friend would bring me two more gizzadas so that I could blog about eating FOUR and not just two. But he's clearly over a year late in doing that. Ahem.
3. I couldn't find anything to say beyond the fact that these things are amazing and like non-stop sugary coconut sweetness.
4. This gizzada may well have upended my entire theory around the Candy Index, which will now need updating to include postmodernism and neo-colonial influence in tropical countries.