- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Ice Wine chocolates
I was so excited to receive these Ice Wine chocolates from friends. Unfortunately, I had just brushed my teeth when the bar reached my hand, and--despite the many lessons I've learned from tasting vanilla extract--I couldn't hold myself back and ate the whole bar.
So as far as I can tell Ice Wine chocolates taste like chocolate with a tinge of minty freshness. Anyone know what Ice Wine really tastes like?