- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- The long walk home
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
One of the things my mom taught me was to always learn from my mistakes.
She reminded me of this the other day when she showed me her attempt at marshmallow-cherry-brownies.
The lesson we learned together is that she should not bake these again.
...ick, those marshmallows send chills up my spine.