Sunday, February 22, 2009

Moving towards total human-chocolate integration

Check out my favorite winter item: chocolate chapstick---or excuse me, ganache (which means "expensive"). I picked it up in California several months back, and the cold weather gave me a good excuse to break it out. It's way more hydrating than any other chapstick/lip balm I've ever had, it doesn't make your lips peel (like real chapstick does), and! and! and! it totally tastes like chocolate.

It's made by Sharffen Berger, a Berkeley, CA chocolate company that does some reliable (tho' not mind blowing IMO) chocolates. This is clearly their crown jewel, and you can get them aqui.

On a separate note, why can't InStyle or Lucky do an issue devoted entirely to sweets-flavored fashion and home decor??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried it but the packaging looks "sweet"!