- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- The long walk home
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Japanese sweet crunchy balls
Do you want my fresh-baked rolls? Don't they look tasty?
These are Japanese sweet crunchy balls. Not rolls--you suckers!
Um...I don't have much else to say about these things. Other than that they are made by Takuda, seem to be called "Sunday"--which makes no sense to me whatsoever--and claim to have calcium-strengthening properties.