Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet sweet services


Nothing upsets me more*** than being woken up at 7am on a Saturday by a delivery man who's not delivering anything to me. The man I live with gets tons of packages. But what do I get? Bills. Bills and cardigan catalogs.

Until last week, when an enormous box was waiting for me. It could've held a small dog or a big bouncy ball. Instead, it was a ginormous box of candy, courtesy of Sweet Services: Sweetarts, candy money Double bubble, Tootsie Rolls, Bit o' honey, Jelly Bllies, Tootsie Pops, caramel apple pops---all the classics. I can't wait! And I'll even share with you: just let me know if you want the popcorn or the black liquorice flavor.


***A slight exaggeration. There are a few things that are worse:
  • peanut butter on the roof of my mouth
  • jet lag from the London-SF flight
  • Narita express ride into Tokyo
  • nuts
  • coconut water

No comments: