Friday, May 01, 2009

An Ugly Picture of Rehab

Given my new sobriety I can't eat the wonderful box of sweets Jon sent me. But I also can't bear to throw or give them away as the thought of someone else enjoying my Pocky sticks just makes me cry.

So instead I've decided to play with them until their chocolatey goodness seeps into the various rugs, tables, clothes, etc. that I wrap them in, the idea being that they will surround me in my daily life (at least till I vaccuum).

So here is my chocolate forest of despair:

Doesn't my forest look so sad?

4 comments:

Jon said...

Egad! That looks nearly as terrifying as the PowerPoint Cave of Despair.

Rbn said...

That strikes me as more of the rocky beach of despair, when the sea of happiness is at low, low tide.

Moko said...

hmm, yes, the rocky beach of a desolate, formerly thriving industrial town...

chris said...

I love this :P