- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Halloween in England
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- The long walk home
- Turndown Service
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
Monday, June 15, 2009
Today I looked in the mirror and saw that I'm actually not a ghostly pale blonde girl: I am Lamar Odom.
Take a look at this post, sent to me by the Quiet Quieter. Lamar and I walk alike, we talk alike, we certainly eat alike, and we get distracted alike due to our sweet tooth.
All that's left is for me to grow a foot taller and take up basketball.