- The freaky chocolate children of Moscow
- Cadbury Offers to Pay £1 of Your Hospital Bill
- Halloween in England
- Poor Ireland gets stuck with Time Out
- Turndown Service
- UPDATE: My One-Month Plan to Seduce the Chocolate Man
- Cocaine is not Candy, Boys and Girls
- A Daily, 5-Second Vacation for The Chosen
- On cupcakes and chemistry
Sunday, July 12, 2009
More proof that sugar is bad for you
According to this BBC story, a New Jersey chocolate factory worker died after falling into a vat of chocolate. I always thought this could be an ok way to go, but I think the chocolate was so hot in this case that it would just have been painful.
But given my tasteless title and picture for this post, I can at least now prove to the mysterious Purple People Eater that I'm just as dismissive of human life as animal life when it comes to death by chocolate!